PDFObject has been updated to version 1.2, and now supports Internet Explorer 9. It is also now available on GitHub.
View the source code of these examples to see how they work. Don't forget you can use the handy generator to generate the embed code for you.
- Full browser window
- Embedded in a <div> (plain vanilla, no CSS)
- Embedded in a <div> (styled with CSS)
More complex examples
For people who have the hang of it but want to see more options.
- Multiple PDFs embedded in a single page (Warning: Adobe Reader doesn't like to have multiple instances open at once. This example may cause Adobe Reader to crash or behave unexpectedly.)
- Full browser window, with PDF Open parameters specified
- Full browser window, with PDF Open parameters specified (including search terms)
- Embedded in a <div> with PDF Open parameters specified
- Embedded in a <div> with toolbars disabled using PDF Open parameters